Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category uses the form STARDIT.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "STARDIT reports"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Employing rational novel agent combination therapy to improve transplant cure rates for relapsed/refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Exploring the impact of caseload midwifery on preterm birth among vulnerable and disadvantaged women: a multi-centre randomised controlled trial.
- Exploring the impact of midwife-led group antenatal care on caesarean section rates and infant health: a multi-site randomised controlled trial
- Science for All in Brimbank (2019-2022)
- STARDIT Beta Version co-creation process
- STARDIT/ Public Involvement in Global Genomics Research: A Scoping Review
- STARDIT/Co-designing genomics research with donor-conceived siblings
- STARDIT/Developing a Stakeholder Participatory and Inclusive Research Framework for the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC)
- STARDIT/Involve Australia Prospective Report 2021-2023
- STARDIT/Involving ASPREE-XT participants in co-design of a future multi-generational cohort study
- STARDIT/Involving People Affected by a Rare Condition in Shaping Future Genomic Research
- STARDIT/Shared Commitment to Public Involvement
- STARDIT/what are systematic reviews