Art:National Review of Live Art
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The National Review of Live Art was a recurring event which presented new developments in performance, installation and video arts across the UK.
It often involved a series of regional platform events culminating in the main multi-day event.
- Nottingham, Midland Group Arts Centre: 1979–1986
- London, Riverside Studios: 1987
- Glasgow, Third Eye Centre: 1988–1990
- London, ICA: 1993
- Glasgow, The Arches: 1994
- Glasgow, various venues: 1998–2004
- Glasgow, Tramway: 2006–2010
- The National Review of Live Art Archive